An inclusive workplace
We are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
- Help translate marketing specifications for capital equipment orders and retrofits into a bill of materials (BOM), allowing for the material purchase, build, test and shipment of customer orders
- Respond to inquiries, questions, or problems from engineering, business development, project management, production control, manufacturing & purchasing, and offer guidance and/or solutions based on experience and documentation requirements
- Perform, assist and/or supervise special assignments as required
- Identifies, schedules, and performs configuration management duties in support of the Global Operations planning milestones to meet customer order commit dates
- Utilize configuration management tools to support product configuration identification, control, reporting and delivery of products
- Provide documentation that results in a level of accuracy which surpasses customer’s expectations (internal and external) and provide guidance to others on documentation needs
- Assist in tracking and closure of open issues
- Assist in the development and generation of key departmental and organizational metrics to ensure quality improvement objectives are being met
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree in a technical field with a minimum of two years’ professional experience, or five years’ experience with building/maintaining semiconductor products or complex equipment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMs) is highly desired.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Requires use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
- Familiarity with BOMs and change management principles
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical fundamentals, including pneumatics and gas schematic familiarity
- Ability to learn and use an engineering document control system.
- Familiarity with SAP ERP system is a plus
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail, with the ability to handle a large volume concurrent projects simultaneously.