Submit your resume
"*" indicates required fields
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation for Arm based microcontrollers (MCU) and Evaluation kits.
- Reviewing and providing feedback to customers on customer board and software design.
- Driving issue resolution of technical problems seen by customers.
- Design, manufacture, and test of printed circuit boards.
- Silicon validation of analog and digital IP.
- Radiation testing apparatus design and test.
- Product definition and planning of future MCU based products.
- Embedded Software development and test.
- Managing product lifecycle.
- Provide technical and marketing support for sales organization, distributors and representatives.
- Deep technical knowledge in at least five of: Embedded software (C / C++), scripting languages (Python, Perl), simulation (e.g. Spice, Matlab), hands-on lab experience, integrated circuit design concepts, mixed-signal blocks, documentation (e.g. application notes, datasheets), PCB hardware development, MCU architecture and desgin, MCU communication protocols, radiation testing of ICs, CPU sub-systems, memory architectures, debug and trace
- In-depth knowledge of Arm MCU architectures.
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team-work skills, enabling close collaboration with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Strategic vision to pioneer new architectures/avenues aligned to the corporate roadmap
- Passion for customer success
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships, both inside and outside of the company.
- Strong business acumen to negotiate complex and unique product development activities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
Qualification and Experience:
The ideal candidate brings the following experience and qualification to the company:
- Must have BS and MS in engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in semiconductor industry preferably held positions in the Semiconductor Industry in a Product Management, Applications Engineering, Product Definition or similar role and experience in architecture and/or SoC design.
- Experience in semiconductors preferably ARM based MCUs and processors.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required. This role requires frequent interaction with customers and partners
- US Citizenship
- Excellent communication and people skills. An individual who is straightforward, articulate, and tactful with others.
- An accomplished presenter. Will be capable of conveying complex concepts in simple terms and of tailoring their presentation style of delivery to suit their audience.
- Must be able to work effectively at all levels.
- Inventive, open-minded, and reliable
- Result-oriented and the ability to manage time and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer communication skills