"*" indicates required fields
Candidate will be recognized as a thought leader within a strategic function or discipline and own development of strategy to address internal or external business performance, capability, and potential regulatory issues. The ideal candidate proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management, direction, and success of the business. Candidate must be able to lead multidisciplinary programs or initiatives covering process, system, and organization improvements.
- 12-15 years in Semiconductor or related industry
- Masters or PhD in engineering or scientific field and preferably with an MBA
- Process, hardware, or device experience in semiconductors or related field
- Direct customer experience working on fab processes with particular knowledge on deposition processes or alternatively experience within equipment maker working on penetrations and scale up of equipment products in the capacity of a GPM or Program Leader.
- Ability to work with multiple internal disciplines on Overall product development portfolio and process stewardship
- High level of proficiency or deep understanding of capital equipment systems in semiconductor or similar industry
- Cross-organization/function/geography major change/initiative leadership experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of product life cycle and customer value propositions across different PLC stages
- Sound business acumen and exposure to strategy and long range planning.
This position is responsible for setting direction for Product Life Cycle process and governance across all research, design, development, manufacturing and service units within the company. Responsibilities includes,
- Drives effective interface with marketing, engineering, manufacturing, service and sales to strengthen new product development and product change process that maximizes internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Recommends to C-level executives, Product GMs, KPU heads and Ops unit leaders on how to most effectively deploy process, resources and systems to achieve business goals for a broad functional area
- Develops and maintains dashboards that show continued health and progress on critical PLC metrics.
- Roadmaps – ensures existence of product roadmap for a portfolio of products that is periodically updated by relevant marketing leaders within the company. Has the ability to challenge the veracity of the roadmap in a quest for continued improvement and realization of business objectives.
- Evaluates key business challenges; directs the development of new or innovative solutions to solve the business challenge
- Acts as the guru for product development and change management best practices and helps institutionalize knowledge through development of templates, BKMs
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary program teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership across a range of process and system improvements across the company.
- Yes, Up to 25% of the time
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating and delivering on our vision – a share vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.