"*" indicates required fields
This confidential organization is a well-established and publicly traded semiconductor company. They have committed a significant investment to expanding their operations which will require hands-on leaders to set the foundation for expansion. In this position, the Program Manager will be overseeing complex, technical, and capital-intensive projects.
- Build internal cross-functional relationships, managing and maintaining an in-depth PM platform
- Collaborate with technical project teams by meeting with key stakeholders and collecting project information
- Lead the discovery of potential issues and work to find a resolution
- Routinely present briefings to the Senior Leadership team
- BS degree (technical or engineering field)
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects in construction, manufacturing, technology, etc.
- PMP is a plus
- Construction PM with semiconductor experience (or related industry)