"*" indicates required fields
• Drive the team to meet key project delivery deadlines while ensuring coding is effective, accurate and efficient within estalbished platforms. Teams will be working on both development of new software as well as working to enhance or redesign prior software.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to collaborate on software that imapcts the effectivelness of the equipment we manfuacture. .
• Work closely with global software team to align efforts to collaborate on effective solutions for developer issues.
• Provide mentoring and guideance to team for development and onboarding.
• Work on effectively resolving customer escalations.
• Masters in Computer Science or related field or Bachelors with equivalent experience
• 7 years experience in software development
• 1+ years in leadership capacity
• 1+ years in semiconductor industry preferred
• Abiity to drive performance of a team to meet deadline
• C, C++ programing skills with strong demonstrated proficiency at key software developer concepts
• Excellent communication skills (verbal / written)
• Strong collaboration skills both within the team and with key business stakeholders
• Knowledge of embedded systems to ensure coding aligns with other embedded systems.
• Strong problem solving skills