"*" indicates required fields
We have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer to become part of a growing global organization with a focus on performance. You will be instrumental in providing test hardware solutions for engineering and high-volume manufacturing use on mixed-signal semiconductors with a focus on probe and socket solutions. This role will have a direct impact on engineering development, high volume production, and time to market.
- Support hardware design cycles with internal team and external suppliers
- Participate in hardware design reviews
- Track hardware delivery status to target schedules
- Develop probe-head, sockets, contactors, and stiffeners for wafer probe
- Build hardware assemblies
- Work with engineers and techs to validate and troubleshoot hardware
- Collect data, analyze and document findings quickly and efficiently.
- Develop test processes to validate and/or improve test hardware
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor test arena
- Detail oriented, ambitious, hardworking, hands-on, and eager to learn
- Able to prioritize own efforts through periods of compressed schedules and/or high workloads.
- Flexibility to work with a multi-functional team across multiple geographic locations and time zones.
- Adept at troubleshooting equipment
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD tools such as Autocad and/or Solidworks
- Good communication and technical report writing skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical fabrication methods working with machine shops
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience designing items above for product development, reliability, and high volume sustaining test.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis modeling of products and systems
- Experience using project management tools such as MS Project
- Knowledge of common semiconductor areas such as JEDEC quals, wafer fab, PCB fab