Be part of a dynamic Applications Engineering team that is passionate about bringing cutting edge Mixed Signal Audio devices to market! You will play a fundamental role in bringing to market next-generation devices for our growing amplifier and Haptics business and ensuring that our customers can easily and effectively integrate our devices into their end products.
- We provide direct engineering support for customers and field personnel
- Develop reference designs, demonstration platforms, application notes, white papers, demo-board, and reference-design manuals
- Develop firmware and RTL modules for customer reference and demonstration
- Execute customer-application focused data collection and circuit analysis
- Contribute to next-generation audio product definition
- Collaborate and communicate closely with IC Design engineers, Systems engineers and Validation engineers to understand and define design requirements and customer use cases.
- Autonomously manage tasks and priorities
- Travel approximately 2 weeks per year, domestically and abroad
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated aptitude in system understanding of various industry interface standards such as I2C, SPI, USB, UART, I2S, or high-speed control/data bus examples.
- Experience in component selection, schematic entry, and knowledge of PCB layout design.
- Familiarity with scripting/programming language such as Verilog, C, Python, MATLAB or similar
- Solid hands-on experience in lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, audio analyzers, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Mixed-signal hardware and amplifier, power, and related backgrounds are strongly preferred
- Hands-on hardware and/or software experience
- Knowledge of analog, digital, and mixed-signal fundamentals, along with experience with Matlab and Unix