"*" indicates required fields
You will be part of the Applications Engineering team that is focused on bringing leading-edge Power and Mixed Signal devices to market. You will play a fundamental role in bringing to market next-generation devices for our growing power and battery management business by ensuring that our customers can easily and effectively integrate our devices into their end products.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with tier 1 customers, marketing and internal engineering teams to define, architect and create collateral for customer use cases for complex IC designs.
- Provide direct engineering support for customers and field personnel
- Develop reference designs and demonstration platforms
- Develop application notes, white papers, demo-board, and reference-design manuals
- Develop firmware and RTL modules for customer reference and demonstration
- Execute customer-application focused data collection and circuit analysis
- Contribute to next-generation product definition
- Autonomously manage tasks and priorities
- Travel approximately 2 weeks per year, domestically and abroad
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 7+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with integrated DC-to-DC switching buck and/or boost converters, battery chargers and mixed signal circuits for portable or power electronic products
- Demonstrated aptitude in system understanding of various industry interface standards such as I2C, SPI, USB, UART, I2S or high speed control/data bus examples.
- Experience in component selection, schematic entry and knowledge of PCB layout design.
- Familiarity with scripting/programming language such as Verilog, C, Python, MATLAB or similar
- Solid hands-on experience in lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, audio analyzers, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- MS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience