If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Our client is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. You will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Develop ATE RF and characterization test solutions for highly integrated PA and LNA-based modules. The applicant will be responsible for test plan development and HW/SW implementation from device specifications. Test implementation will include package-level responsibilities during device development and mass production. The position requires a strong background in hardware and software development on ATE platforms. Experience in performing bench level measurements, correlation, and de-bug also required. Once in mass production, the position requires manufacturing improvement efforts to achieve test time reduction, test quality improvements, yield enhancement, etc.
– BSEE and 12 years’ experience with RF ATE Test development.
– Experience developing measurement techniques and capability from DC-6.0 GHz.
– Excellent organization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication.
– Semiconductor industry/manufacturing environment experience required.
– Familiarity with C/C++ programming required.
– Familiarity with a schematic capture tool such as OrCad desired.
– Familiarity with Advantest V93000 and Wavescale RF is desired.