Submit your resume
- Responsible for providing leadership and defining future direction for Process Engineering
- Develop new processes on the processing systems present within the processing labs
- Improve existing processes on the equipment
- Demonstrate state-of-the-art processes to our client’s customers
- Provide Process Engineering support for the other operations of the organization
- Provide leadership to the Process engineers in the Process Engineering Department
- Provide the Marketing departments of our client’s company (world-wide) with state-of-the-art process data in such a way that the marketing impact is maximized
- Assist marketing/sales activities through presentations at customers and international conferences
- Coordinate, control and provide leadership for Process-related technical publications; maintain accessible technical publication base, including the library to support the ASMA Process Engineering activities
- 6 – 10 years’ experience leading the development and deployment of thin film deposition processes by ALD, CVD or PEALD techniques.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
- Master’s Degree or PHD in Material Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Semiconductor Equipment Supplier experience required
- Understanding of the interplay between equipment design and process performance in an HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) environment is a must for this position.