"*" indicates required fields
You will be part of a collaborative, multi-functional development team validating and characterizing sophisticated mixed-signal products. You will play a meaningful role in supporting new product introductions and post-silicon validation/triage. Our high-performance chips enable an incredible audio experience with highly integrated, platform-level functionality while delivering the lowest power consumption and highest efficiency.
- Design, develop, debug silicon validation board-level hardware and bring-up the platforms prior to first silicon.
- Debug analog/digital silicon issues, board issues, and validation software/hardware tools issues and find collaborative solutions to complex problems.
- Develop and implement tests on the lab bench per the validation/characterization plan during post-silicon phases of the product to ensure functionality and performance as per the datasheet.
- Develop automated test framework, regression test suites in TestStand / Python and/or LabVIEW to optimize validation efficiency.
- Develop a software stack/framework methodology based primarily in Python.
- Work with validation/ production test peers to implement standard methodologies and continuous improvements to validation methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with IC Design engineers, Systems Engineers, and Application engineers to understand requirements and use cases.
- Analyze test results and identify failures/defects using business intelligence tools such as Spotfire, excel and JMP
- Develop and work with supporting HW (FPGA, DSP, ARM, 8051, JTAG, debuggers) and SW (C, Assembly, scripts) collaterals
- Develop tests and work on testing platform NI-STS (HSDIO / DSA / bench-top equipment) using NI based Python methodologies.
- Write technical reports/summaries of all data collected.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in an IC Product Engineering role
- Experience with production mixed-signal IC testers such as NI-STS (HSDIO, DSA, and/or FPGA PXI instrumentation) would be particularly relevant
- Able to handle engineering tasks, on an as-needed basis, combining experience in Characterization, Failure Analysis, Test Development, Statistical analysis, and Customer Support
- Mixed Signal background with experience in power analysis
- Ability to organize assignments and schedule time to complete work you’re doing within established timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others to tackle routine problems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & diagnostic skills