"*" indicates required fields
SBT is the exclusive executive recruiting firm for this confidential company.
This confidential company provides technology solutions designed to overcome the intricate challenges related to data management and protection. They are strategically expanding their leadership team to develop critical products for the semiconductor market. This role requires strong leadership skills, technical expertise, and the ability to drive innovation while ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Manage the product development lifecycle, including prioritizing features, setting timelines, and tracking progress
- Lead efforts in defining, integrating, and delivering EDA technologies, from conceptualization to implementation
- Define product features and functionalities, ensuring alignment with user needs and business objectives
- Work with key internal teams to translate customer needs and market insights into actionable product requirements and roadmaps
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs and market trends
- Collaboratively manage and execute marketing campaigns that drive customer adoption and awareness of our groundbreaking solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field)
- 5+ years of relevant semiconductor industry experience
- Extensive experience with EDA products (RTL from Cadence, Synopsys, or Siemens)
- IC Design and/or chip verification is a bonus