"*" indicates required fields
The Senior Manager Business Development plays a key leadership role in successfully driving products to the market by understanding customer requirements and developing/executing strategies that enhance customer adoption of products and solutions. Senior Manager Business Development will lead his/her team to align strategy with Sales in the field, drive and execute sales strategies, sustain a competitive selling process, and manage customer engagements to develop new business and grow revenue/market share. Senior Manager Business Development is accountable for achieving booking, revenue, market share, gross margin goals, evaluation penetrations and customer satisfaction. The role also includes working with product marketing managers to launch new products and provide ongoing customer support through technical discussions, product presentations, and product-level account management.Responsibilities:Senior Manager Business Development’s roles and responsibilities are focused on managing all aspects of business and customerengagement activities in the assigned region or accounts as follows:
- New Product Introductions – Develop and drive new product introductions, product differentiation, value proposition and business cases for target customers
- Sales Strategies – Understand customer’s current needs and future roadmap, prioritize business opportunities, develop and execute account-specific sales strategies
- Customer Support – Provides ongoing customer support via regular technical meetings, conference calls, collaborations, and joint development projects
- Sales Support – Develops relationships with sales and customers to support the sales process to secure purchase orders
- Configurations – Provides inputs to Product Marketing and Business Management Operations in defining, validating, and maintaining appropriate product configurations and options
- Quotations – Drive generation and approval of quotations and commercial proposals to ensure product gross margins meet business requirements
- Customer RFQ – Negotiate and respond to customer’s RFQ by working with product marketing, engineering, and other functional groups
- Business Operations – Work with Sales and Business Management Operations to apply market intelligence to forecast size factory, and plan slots
- Product Management – Collect competitive information and customer future needs to identify areas of product improvement and influence the development of our product roadmap to maintain competitive leadership
- Market Intelligence – Become BU’s “eyes and ears” to ensure all opportunities are captured and product-related issues are resolved and communicated to customers and other relevant stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- MS in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics or related technical field and at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Ph.D. or MBA preferred.
- Experience working with customers in Asia preferred.
- Experience with Thin Film deposition process equipment in the semiconductor industry is required. Ideally, in the semiconductor capital equipment industry preferred.
- ALD/CVD, PEALD/PECVD or Epi process development customer support experience preferred.
- At least 5 years of product Sales/Marketing experience is required as a semiconductor capital equipment supplier.
- The ability to speak Korean and travel overseas is preferred (up to 10%).