As a Senior Manager Process Development, the work is challenging, but the rewards are exceptional. Imagine being trusted to take full ownership of your projects – with the right amount of support and autonomy. To be successful in this role, you must be the mast of prioritizing and balancing a demanding workload. This isn’t for the faint at heart, but for those who are focused, self-motivated and have impeccable problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for providing leadership and defining future direction for Process Engineering
- Develop new processes on our client’s processing systems present within the processing labs
- Improve existing processes on our client’s equipment
- Demonstrate state-of-the-art processes to customers
- Provide Process Engineering support for the other operations of the organization
- Provide leadership to the Process engineers in the Process Engineering Department
- Provide the Marketing departments of our clients company (world-wide) with state-of-the-art process data in such a way that the marketing impact is maximized
- Assist marketing/sales activities through presentations at customers and international conferences
- Coordinate, control and provide leadership for ASMA Process-related technical publications; maintain accessible technical publication base, including the library to support the ASMA Process Engineering activities
Education & Experience:
- 6 – 10 years’ experience leading the development and deployment of thin film deposition processes by ALD, CVD or PEALD techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years of management
- Master’s Degree or PHD in Material Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Semiconductor Equipment Supplier experience required
- Understanding of the interplay between equipment design and process performance in an HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) environment is a must for this
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating and delivering on our vision – a share vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.