"*" indicates required fields
POSITION SUMMARY: Plan, design and evaluate test development projects in collaboration with internal and external customers to ensure that all specifications meet customer expectations and organizational requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Develop semiconductor component-level test plans that determine methods, procedures, and conditions to ensure coverage of device specifications that meet customer application requirements.
- Develop Automated Test Equipment (ATE) test program hardware and software to test semiconductor devices per customer approved test plans.
- Configure and/or program bench level lab equipment as needed to meet tests.
- Work with the Sales Team to accurately cost quote device test development engineering hours, test platform hours, and the test hardware required to meet customer approved test plans.
- Work with the Operations Team to determine engineering feasibility and cost-effectiveness for production-level test programs.
- Resolve technical problems using device/test debugging technics, and collection of test characterization data to reach engineering conclusions for driving corrective actions.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
Experience: 4-7 years of the following experience is required:
- Developing IC test solutions on automated test equipment such as Teradyne, Advantest, LTX-Credence, etc. platforms.
- Test program development of digital, analog, or mixed-signal integrated.
- Utilize knowledge of programming techniques, electronics, test equipment, and test specifications to develop test programs to a set schedule.
- Read, analyze, and interpret semiconductor datasheets and test specifications to estimate test program development time and material
- Program manage individual test developments from initial stage to completion while accurately reporting status to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data.
- Utilize effective communication skills with internal and external customers to achieve required results.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.