Responsible for developing Wi-Fi test automation software and scripts with SaaS components. Design and develop the next generation Wi-Fi test automation platform. Develop scripts to validate all aspects of Wi-Fi support, including security, multimedia, power save, throughput, and other features. Collaborate cross-functionally with system engineers, technology experts, scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions. Support program development and self-certification business by providing and delivering high-value solutions.
- Analyze, design and develop a test automation framework with SaaS components for Wi-Fi certification methodologies.
- Develop software in an agile environment using various configuration management technologies.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements to existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with system engineers, technology experts, scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Mentors and trains junior members of the team
- BS/MS in CS or EE or science field with 3+ years of experience or equivalent
- Python, and C/C++ experience in a Linux environment.
- Experience with computer networking, multi-threaded, concurrent programming.
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi technology is a plus
- Strong DevOps focus and experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design experience and familiar with design patterns and various software architectures
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with proficiency in diagnosing and troubleshooting complex software systems that span multiple platforms including Linux and Windows
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients