"*" indicates required fields
SBT is the exclusive executive recruiting firm for this confidential position.
This confidential client is a well-established and publicly traded semiconductor company. Talented systems architects and design engineers will have first-hand involvement in diversification as the organization ventures into new products and markets outside of its traditional spaces, defining integrated circuits for next-generation products. This key role will lead through influence across multiple internal organizations.
- Collaborate internally across multi-functional engineering teams (architecture, design, product development, validation, testing, and applications)
- Direct hands-on work defining tier-1 customer products, shaping solutions to meet market trends
- Translate the needs of customers to multiple internal engineering groups to forward industry standards
- Influence senior leaders for key strategic decision-making
- Develop and drive next-generation technology roadmaps
- BS/MS/Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering)
- 5+ years of power-related engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge of control theory
- Proven experience on a technical team in a product development environment